Transfers Between Balances
You can transfer funds from the Main Balance to the Cloud powered by VMware Balance, Cloud platform Balance, or Storage and CDN Balance, and vice versa - from the service balances to the Main Balance.
Please note that the Cloud platform, Storage and CDN, and Cloud powered by VMware balances are separated from the Main Balance for easy control of funds consumption.
Follow these steps to transfer funds from the Main balance to another balance:
- Open the account menu in the upper right corner of the page.
- Select Balance and payments.
- Click Transfer funds between services in the Balance block.
- Specify the source - it can be the Main Balance or Bonuses.
- Specify the destination by choosing the desired balance.
- Enter the transfer amount.
- Click Transfer funds.
From the “VK Bonuses” Balance, you can transfer funds to the VK Bonuses Balances of any service and vice versa — from the VK Bonuses Balance of the service to the main VK Bonuses Balance.
Funds are not transferred between service balances. You can only return funds from the service balance to the Main balance, and then transfer them to the desired balance of the new service. Funds are not transferred between the Main Balance, VK Bonuses Balance, and Bonuses Balance. For example, you cannot transfer funds from the Bonuses Balance to the VK Balance.
Funds are not transferred from the Cloud Bonuses Balance to the Main Bonuses Balance.