The equipment is hosted in our data centers with Tier III reliability. Learn more about the technical specifications of data centers.
We provide the following:
- guaranteed communication channel with high bandwidth;
- uninterruptible power supplies;
- regulated microclimate (air conditioning and ventilation system);
- physical security.
Maintenance can be performed directly by the client or Selectel engineers.
It is possible to delegate the current maintenance, configuration, testing, and recovery of the equipment to the data center engineers by ordering the Remote maintenance service.
It is possible to connect to an outside telecom operator within the framework of the Fiber Optic Lines service.
The Server colocation service includes:
- equipment installation in a rack and initial network infrastructure set up;
- free unlimited 100 Mbps or 1 Gbps connection + 30 TB of traffic;
- 1 free public IPv4 address;
- KVM over IP upon request;
- 24/7 tech support;
- 300 VA to each device with the possibility of increasing and connecting a second power supply.
Hosting Non-Standard Equipment
The following additional services are available for clients with energy-intensive equipment:
- added power to outlets;
- additional power strips for connecting backup power supplies.