Billing and Payment
Before creating a virtual data center (vDC), you need to add funds to your Cloud powered by VMware Balance.
Under the pay-as-you-go model, prices are calculated as follows:
- The total number of each virtual machine component (vCPU, RAM, disk size) is added up. For disabled Virtual Machines, only disk space is counted.
- Once per hour, the total maximum value for each resource is multiplied by the resource’s hourly price.
- The resulting value is withdrawn from the Cloud powered by VMware Balance.
Resource costs are provided on our website.
For a rough estimate, see our price calculator.
Set up balance notifications to prevent account deactivation.
Delete the virtual data centers (vDCs) to disable the Cloud powered by VMware service and stop billing.
Please note that when a virtual data center is created, the edge gateway Compact router and routed IP address are allocated automatically. You cannot remove these components. You must completely remove the vDC to stop withdrawing funds for the service. Instructions can be found in Deleting a Virtual Data Center.
When all virtual machines in the virtual data center are disabled, edge/networks/routed IP addresses/licenses continue to be charged. When disabling one Virtual Machine and others continue running, you will be still charged for disk usage.
The following additional services are available:
- Direct Connected /24 - /29 subnet;
- routable IP address;
- Edge gateway (Compact, Large, Quad Large, X-Large);
- backups for one virtual machine;
- storage space in the repository (for 1 GB);
- 1С: Enterprise 8 PROF. Access service for 1 workplace;
- 1C: Enterprise 8 PROF. Server rental service (x86-64);
- 1С: Enterprise 8 CORP. Access service for 1 workplace;
- 1C: Enterprise 8 CORP. Server rental service (x86-64).
Users are provided 3 TB of monthly Internet traffic for free. Additional traffic can be purchased based on the volume consumed.
IP addresses may be assigned individually or as a subnet. When creating a vDC, an Edge gateway Compact is automatically set up and assigned an IP address.
LAN to Physical Infrastructure
The service lets you connect vDC networks to a local network with dedicated servers and equipment in colocation centers, along with the VPC.
vAPP Template Billing
When a client creates a vApp template, they are charged for the template’s total Virtual Machine disk space.
Learn how to obtain billing documents and invoices.